- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Inquire for Booking
Are you planning for a perfect date with your beloved spouse or loved ones? If so then you must check out the newly explored beach of south-west Bengal – Mandarmani Beach. Although it is closest to the ever-crowded Digha beach, fortunately, it is still unexploited. Mandarmani beach offers ultimate peace and privacy to its visitors. It is assured that in Mandarmani beach you would get full privacy to spend cozy moments with your loved ones without any disturbance or interference.
Whenever you are in Mandarmani, you would not only be enchanted by its scenic beauty and romantic ambiance but also you would love to enjoy a long walk in its widespread beach holding the hands of your partner. Other fun-filled activities offered by Mandarmani beach include –
- ATV beach sports biking,
- Playing basketball, volleyball and other sports in the beach,
- Riding on banana boats,
- Exciting bumpy boat rides,
- Bungee Trampolines and lots more. All these recreational sports activities are provided at a minimal cost.
As Mandarmani beach is closest to Digha main beach so it is easily accessible from Digha and its nearby places.
- If you are travelling by train then you have to catch a train heading towards Digha from Howrah Station (Kolkata) and reach at Contai station that is nearest to Mandarmani beach. From Contai, you will get hired car or public vehicles to take an entry into Mandarmani beach.
- Plenty of Volvo buses run daily between Kolkata and Digha. To avail bus service, you have to take a seat on Digha bounding bus from Esplanade bus terminus (Kolkata) and reach at Chawalkhola or Dadanpatrabar. From Chawalkhola you will get hired car or cycle rickshaws that will drop you at your pre-booked hotel or resort or main beach.
- There are a good number of budget hotels and resorts which are well decked with all modern facilities. On advance booking you would definitely get a customized relaxing holiday in these resorts or hotels. Sea food dominated meals and crispy yummy fresh fish fries are sold in local eateries at an affordable price. Chilled beer and alcoholic beverages are also available in a few licensed seaside shops.
Playing with the sea wavesOne fine morning, I felt the urge for spending a day in a lonely beach so I searched such beach in Bengal and promptly decided to pay a visit in Mandarmani. I picked up my small luggage and boarded on a bus heading towards Digha from Esplanade bus terminus. After a drive of around 4 hrs I arrived at Chawalkhola from where I hired a local cycle rickshaw that dropped me directly to my pre-booked Hotel Panthatirtha. Hotel authority greeted me warmly and took me to a neatly arranged spacious double-bedded room. The hotel was at a walking distance from the beach so without any delay I kept my luggage in the room and rushed towards beach. There was separate area in the beach where the tourists are allowed to take bath in the sea water. This area is well protected and monitored by the life guards so that no unwanted accidents occur. I found that place and quickly got into the chilled sea water. After playing with sea waves and soaking myself in the salty water for more than a hour, I returned back to my hotel. A delicious lunch along with sea food dishes awaited for me in the hotel. Finishing the lunch I sat on the hotel's balcony ton witness the beautiful sunset at the sea horizon. In the evening I went for a long walk along the sea shore. Then I spent quality time just sitting in the beach to see the high waves coming towards the shore. I also relished the crispy fries of fresh sea fishes while making my feet wet in the sea waves.
Having fun at MandarmaniI didn't want to miss the majestic view of sunrise over the sea, so I woke up early in the morning to capture such beautiful moments. No word can explain the true colours of the beach while the Sun throws its first ray on the sea waves. I was just enchanted by such scenic view and the refreshing atmosphere of the beach in early morning. After having a healthy breakfast accompanied by cup of ginger tea I got ready and went outside to explore Mandarmani. The clean extended beach of Mandarmani is itself so attractive that you don't want to go any other nearby destination. Spending hours in the beach is itself a token of eternal rejuvenation. I wanted to take part in the different sports activities offered by Mandarmani beach so I experienced the thrills of Jetskiing and ATV biking. Then I opted for a pleasant boat ride which took me on a tour around the Delta (Mohona). I strolled through the fishermen' village and tried to know more about their daily struggle and lifestyle. I bought some sea shells and memorabilia from the beach side shops and enjoyed a finger-licking lunch in the local eatery. At late afternoon, I packed my luggage and ride on a cycle rickshaw to reach Digha bus stand. From there I boarded on a bus heading Esplanade (Kolkata) and reached Kolkata in late evening. The solitary beach of Mandarmani sketched a beautiful memory of the trip in my heart with its pure beauty and serenity.
For further details contact the local host.
For further details contact the local host.
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing